Kale Chips are my favourite guilt free snack. It's healthy, nutritious and super delicious.
This is how I make my kale chips:
– 1 bunch of kale
– Olive oil
– Sesame Seeds
– Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven 400 F (Broil)
2. Wash kale, remove the inner stem and tear it into chip-size pieces.
3. Dry the kale thoroughly with a paper towel or a salad spinner.
4. In a large bowl, toss kale with olive oil, salt, pepper and sesame seeds.
5. Arrange kale in a single layer on a baking sheet and broil for 5-10 minutes or until the kale is crisp and slightly browned.